domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

Extraño a mis amigas.-



It is so easy to see Dysfunction between you and meWe must free up these tired souls Before the sadness kills us both I tried and tried to let you knowI love you but I'm letting go It may not last but I don't knowJust don't know If you don't know Then you can't care And you show up But you're not thereBut I'm waiting And you want toStill afraid that I will desert youEverydayWith every worthless word we get more far away The distance between us makes it so hard to stay But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babeIt hurts but it may be the only way A bed that's warm with memories Can heal us temporarilyThe misbehaving only makes The ditch between us so damn deepBuilt a wall around my heartI’ll never let it fall apart ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario